A month of free dance lessons from Tutus and Tap Shoes of Fayetteville.
3075 Market St. Ste. 2, Fayetteville
(Near Hobby Lobby & Bank of Fayetteville)
Why choose Tutus & Tap Shoes?
Tutus & Tap Shoes is beginning its eighth dance year this fall. We focus on proper technique, and giving your child a firm foundation that they will be able to build upon for years to come. Your child will receive instruction in a caring and structured atmosphere. We keep class sizes small to maximize learning. Classes fill up quickly, so call and sign up today!
- Proper ballet technique and terminology.
- Classic and modern tap steps.
- Hip-Hop & Jazz dances.
- Recital in May,
ENTER YOUR BID by posting a comment below.
- Scroll down to the “Leave a Reply” boxes.
- You will see earlier bids posted there unless you are the first to bid.
- The bid at the top should be the highest bid so far.
- Click on the gray Comment box
- Write your full name and email address and your bid amount in the “Comment” box. Please include your “real” name, not just the one that might show up on your email address. If you prefer not to leave your email address there, you MUST send it right away to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on Post Comment.
IF YOU ARE THE HIGHEST BIDDER: If you are the highest bidder at noon CDT on May 4, 2013, you will be contacted by BTE Archery Team Auction Committee, to arrange payment.
PAYMENT: You must pay online with a credit card. If you are the highest bidder, you will be emailed a link you can use to pay with credit card. Credit card transactions will be processed through the BTE PTO Paypal System.
If you are the highest bidder, the auction managers will send you an email to put you in contact with the item provider. The conditions of the item are included in each listing, so you will know the details of what you are bidding on. Payments should be made by May 5. Items may be collected or will be delivered when payment is received.
CONTACT: Thanks for supporting the online auction. If you have any questions, contact Robyn Ledbetter at email@example.com
All proceeds received through this auction are for the purchase of a product or service and are not tax-deductible charitable gifts.