1-hour private pitching lesson with DJ Baxendale, former Arkansas Razorback baseball player and minor-league Minnesota Twin.
DJ set a new Arkansas single-season record with 20 starts and finished the year with an 8-5 record and a 3.11 ERA in 2012. He threw a team-high 107 innings, struck out a team-best 96 batters and held the opposition to a .236 batting average. He earned All-SEC honors from SEBaseball.com and was selected as one of the team’s captains. He was also one of 50 players selected to the preseason watch list for the 2012 Golden Spikes Award and named a preseason All-American by Collegiate Baseball, the National Collegiate Baseball Writers Association and Perfect Game.
DJ was selected as the 25th-best player in college baseball by CollegeBaseballDaily.com and was the 2012 – Minnesota Twins, 10th round (310th overall) draft pick.
ENTER YOUR BID by posting a comment below.
- Scroll down to the “Leave a Reply” boxes.
- You will see earlier bids posted there unless you are the first to bid.
- The bid at the top should be the highest bid so far.
- Click on the gray Comment box
- Write your full name and email address and your bid amount in the “Comment” box. Please include your “real” name, not just the one that might show up on your email address. If you prefer not to leave your email address there, you MUST send it right away to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on Post Comment.
IF YOU ARE THE HIGHEST BIDDER: If you are the highest bidder at noon CDT on May 4, 2013, you will be contacted by BTE Archery Team Auction Committee, to arrange payment.
PAYMENT: You must pay online with a credit card. If you are the highest bidder, you will be emailed a link you can use to pay with credit card. Credit card transactions will be processed through the BTE PTO Paypal System.
If you are the highest bidder, the auction managers will send you an email to put you in contact with the item provider. The conditions of the item are included in each listing, so you will know the details of what you are bidding on. Payments should be made by May 5. Items may be collected or will be delivered when payment is received.
CONTACT: Thanks for supporting the online auction. If you have any questions, contact Robyn Ledbetter at email@example.com
All proceeds received through this auction are for the purchase of a product or service and are not tax-deductible charitable gifts.