This is a one-hour private dance lesson with Miss Arkansas 2012, Sloane Roberts, at the Pride of Arkansas Dance Studio in Fayetteville, AR.
Sloane Roberts has been dancing for the past 15 years and was a competitive dancer for ten years. She has been trained in tap, jazz, lyrical, modern/contemporary and hip-hop. She has won numerous awards on the regional and national level and was the National Talent On Parade Senior Solo Champion in 2009 & 2010. Sloane was the 2008 Miss Arkansas’ Outstanding Teen and 2nd runner up to Miss America’s Outstanding Teen. She was also the 2011 Coleman Dairy Overall Talent Winner at the Miss Arkansas Pageant.
ENTER YOUR BID by posting a comment below.
- Scroll down to the “Leave a Reply” boxes.
- You will see earlier bids posted there unless you are the first to bid.
- The bid at the top should be the highest bid so far.
- Click on the gray Comment box
- Write your full name and email address and your bid amount in the “Comment” box. Please include your “real” name, not just the one that might show up on your email address. If you prefer not to leave your email address there, you MUST send it right away to email@example.com.
- Click on Post Comment.
IF YOU ARE THE HIGHEST BIDDER: If you are the highest bidder at noon CDT on May 4, 2013, you will be contacted by BTE Archery Team Auction Committee, to arrange payment.
PAYMENT: You must pay online with a credit card. If you are the highest bidder, you will be emailed a link you can use to pay with credit card. Credit card transactions will be processed through the BTE PTO Paypal System.
If you are the highest bidder, the auction managers will send you an email to put you in contact with the item provider. The conditions of the item are included in each listing, so you will know the details of what you are bidding on. Payments should be made by May 5. Items may be collected or will be delivered when payment is received.
CONTACT: Thanks for supporting the online auction. If you have any questions, contact Robyn Ledbetter at firstname.lastname@example.org
All proceeds received through this auction are for the purchase of a product or service and are not tax-deductible charitable gifts.